Exhibiting is worthwhile
fresh food Asia 2019 will open again at Shanghai New International Expo Centre on April 15- 17, 2019.
- Unique flagship exhibition for the Asia fresh food industry
As the first professional exhibition for fresh products in Asia, fresh food Asia has been highly accredited by the industry for it has gathered the most famous, special, high-quality and new fresh products from China and all around the world since its premiere in 2017. The trade show makes an influential offline trade platform for the industry, serving different fields like fresh product e-commerce, chain stores, supermarkets, community food markets, restaurants and central kitchens. Meanwhile, fresh food Asia aims to promote the variety, quality and brand recognition of the fresh foods in the Chinese market, so that “fresh food is the key to success”.
- Bringing professional buyers together
• Fresh e-commerce/micro business
• Supermarket chains/convenient stores
• Hotels chains/restaurants
• New vegetable markets
• Central kitchen suppliers
• Fresh food wholesalers/retailers
• Import and export food traders
• Inflight meals/railway catering
- 4 Exhibition sections
Collaboration of four industry segments (Meat,Aquatic products/seafood,Fresh fruits and vegetables,Dairy products) and meeting buyers from different fields – a step further from exhibitions of single products.
- "fresh" plus "logistics" plus "food tech"
Accompanied with the sixth fresh logistics Asia and INTERPOMA CHINA, the trade fairs cover the entire industry chain of fresh food trade, processing and distribution. The exhibition is expected to cover 40,000 square meters, gather 500 leading fresh food enterprises.
- Comprehensive supporting programs with more cooperation opportunities
fresh food Asia 2019 will adopt the “exhibition + conference” model. Along with the exhibition, a series of events will be organized - fresh food appreciation, business matchmaking, auction, etc. – to provide a platform for the best and most innovative fresh products and professional buyers, expand marketing channels, promote product recognition, lower procurement cost and increase efficiency.